LEARN... to be better!!!
Hope
merupakan blog untuk belajar segala aspek yang saya ketahui. ingat semboyan "Berkat untuk Memberkati"... untuk itu saya belajar menulis dan membagikan ilmu yang saya tahu untuk pembaca sekalian :)
Labels
- #adinda #rindu #ldr #kangen (1)
- #cerpen #ldr #kisahkasih (1)
- creator (1)
- newbie (1)
- semangat baru (1)
- writer (1)
Rabu, 05 Desember 2012
Romance Song
"Biru"
Tiada pernah aku bahagia
Se-bahagia kini oh kasih
Sepertinya ku bermimpi
Dan hampir tak percaya
Hadapi kenyataan ini
Belai manja serta kecup sayang
Kau curahkan penuh kepastian
Hingga mampu menghapuskan
Luka goresan cinta
Yang sekian lama sudah menyakitkan
Kau terangkan gelap mataku
Kau hilangkan resah hatiku
Kau hidupkan lagi cintaku
Yang t'lah beku dan membiru
Kini tetes air mata haru
Menghiasi janji yang terpadu
Tuhan jangan Kau pisahkan
Apapun yang terjadi
Ku ingin s'lalu dekat kekasihku
"My way"
And now, the end is here
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and ev'ry highway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption
I planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/f/frank+sinatra/my+way_20056378.html ]
Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all, when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall and did it my way
I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fill, my share of losing
And now, as tears subside, I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way,
"Oh, no, oh, no, not me, I did it my way"
For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows and did it my way!
Yes, it was my way
"Satu Dalam Nada Cinta"
Genggamlah tanganku ini
Dan peluklah daku sekali lagi
Ku ingin kau s’lalu dekat denganku
Lihatlah mataku ini
Ada kau mengerti betapa diri ini
Sangat mengagumi dan menyayangimu
Katakanlah sayang bahwa kau hanya milikmu
Dan diriku ini selalu menjadi milikmu
Kau s’lalu di hatiku
Ku ada di hatimu
Oh kau dambaan hidupku
Ku s’lalu di hatimu
Satu di dalam nada cinta..
Dua cahaya bersemi
Dan menjadi satu di dalam cinta
Semoga kan abadi selamanya
Genggamlah tanganku ini
Dan peluklah daku sekali lagi
Ku ingin kau s’lalu dekat denganku
Lihatlah mataku ini
Ada kau mengerti betapa diri ini
Sangat mengagumi dan menyayangimu
Katakanlah sayang bahwa kau hanya milikmu
Dan diriku ini selalu menjadi milikmu
Kau s’lalu di hatiku
Ku ada di hatimu
Kau dambaan hidupku
Ku s’lalu di hatimu
Satu di dalam nada cinta..
Dua cahaya bersemi
Dan menjadi satu di dalam cinta
Semoga kan abadi selamanya,
dalam cinta,
Semoga kan abadi
"If"
If a picture paints a thousand words,
Then why can't I paint you?
The words will never show the you I've come to know.
If a face could launch a thousand ships,
Then where am I to go?
There's no one home but you,
You're all that's left me too.
And when my love for life is running dry,
You come and pour yourself on me.
If a man could be two places at one time,
I'd be with you.
Tomorrow and today, beside you all the way.
If the world should stop revolving spinning slowly down to die,
I'd spend the end with you.
And when the world was through,
Then one by one the stars would all go out,
Then you and I would simply fly away
This Masquerade
Are we really happy with
This lonely game we play
Looking for the right words to say
Searching but not finding
Understanding anyway
We're lost in this masquerade
Both afraid to say we're just too far away
From being close together from the start
We tried to talk it over
But the words got in the way
We're lost inside this lonely game we play
(*) Thoughts of leaving disappear
Each time I see your eyes
And no matter how hard I try
To understand the reason
Why we carry on this way
We're lost in this masquerade
We tried to talk it over
But the words got in the way
We're lost inside this lonely game we play
Repeat (*)
We're lost in a masquerade
"The Girl From Ipanema"
Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking now
When she passes each one she passes
Goes daboo-du-daa
When she walks, it's just like a samba
That swings so cool and sways so gentle
That when she passes, each one she passes
Goes daboo-du-daa
Oh, how I watch her so sadly
How can I tell her I love her
Yes, I would give my heart gladly
But instead, when she walks to the sea,
She looks straight ahead, not at me
Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, I go
The girl, the girl, the girl
From Ipanema, from Ipanema...
Oh. how I want her so badly
How, how can I tell her I love her
Yes, I would give my heart gladly
But instead, when she walks to the sea
She looks straight ahead, not at me
Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, I smile,
But she doesn't see.
She ain't looking at me.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
tolong komentarnya yang membangun ya?