Rabu, 05 Desember 2012

Romance Song 2


"More Than You'll Ever Know"
 g
Take my hand
f# em
We'll walk a while, we'll talk a while
a g f# a d
Feel my love, always there beside you
g
Be the one
f# em a
I know you'll tell me everything
f# bm a
You are the one I cherish more than anything
g a
I love you more than you'll ever know
g a d
I love you more than you'll ever see
g a
More than my heart could ever show
g a d
I love you more than you'll ever know

Think of me
And know that I'll believe in you
There'll always be this precious time together
With every tear
A love so strong, no words could ever say
A love to last forever
I love you more than you'll ever know
I love you more than you'll ever see
More than my heart could ever show
I love you more than you'll ever know
Take my hand
We'll walk awhile,we'll talk awhile
Feel my love,always there beside you
Be the one
I know you'll tell me everything
You are the one I cherish more than anything
I love you more than you'll ever know
I love you more than you'll ever see
More than my heart could ever show
I love you more than you'll ever know



"I Remember You"
If it's true from the start
That the name of those we love
are written on our heart
And we search 'til we find
In this jungle of confusion
something that reminds us
How we love each other
Then I think I've found the clue
Because I'm certain I remember you.
Through my window I see
How the seasons change like notes with instant harmony
But the love in our eyes
Is a endless summer, is a joy that magnifies
Each time we touch each other
And it feels like deja vu
As my heart reveals that I remember you
Day after day, I'm amazed how our love intensifies
In every way, it resembles forever /
Abandons us never
Like the sunlight that shines, like the fragrance of the rose
No single world defines
We are tuned to the sound
That displays creation that our life revolves around
That searching for each other
From a million hearts we choose
You remember me and I remember you
Day after day, I'm amazed how our love intensifies
In every way, it resembles forever /
Abandons us never
A chorus of sparrows in summer
That's how I remember you
The fire of maples in autumn
That's how I remember you
The silence of snowfall in winter,
That's how I remember you
A chorus of sparrows in summer
That's how I remember you
The fire of maples in autumn
That's how I remember you
The silence of snowfall in winter
That's how I remember you



"Why Won't You Let Me Love You?"
Why won't you let Me love you?
Why won't you let Me hold you?
Why won't you let Me show you?
Why won't you let Me care?
The reason I live to love you
The rest of your life, to hold you
All that I give to show you
Oh, won't you let Me care?
Why, oh why?
Why, oh why?
Why?
Won't you think about it?
(Why won't you let me)
Now will you let Me love you?
Now will you let Me hold you?
Now will you let Me show you?
Now will you let Me care?
Why, oh why?
Oh, why, oh ooh
Why won't you let Me show you?
And why won't you let Me care?




"New Snow"
Look, look out on the trees
Well from here it looks like crystal
Shining in the breeze
Look, look out on the land
Well it finally looks like winter
so just reach out your hand
Feel the new snow falling softly round me
a second chance to make things alright
Like a new love calling
new snow is falling
just outside my window tonight
She never said goodbye
she just walked out through the garden
and never told me why
she never shed a tear
now Im watchin out my window
as her footprints disappear
until the new snow falling softly round me
a second chance to make things alright
Like a new love calling
new snow is falling
just outside my window tonight
New snow falling softly round me
a second chance to make things alright
[make things alright]
Like a new love calling
new snow is falling
Just outside my window tonight
Just outside my window tonight





track 5





"Fall Again"
It feels like a fire that burns in my heart
Every single moment that we spend apart
I need you around for every day to start
I haven’t left you alone
Something about you, I stare in your eyes
And everything I’m looking for I seem to find
All this time away is killing me inside
I need your love in my life
I wanna spend time till it ends
I wanna fall in you again
Like we did when we first met
I wanna fall with you again
Ohhhh (etc.)
Fought in a battle, nobody won
And now we face a mountain to be overcome
You can’t turn away, the past is said and done
I need us to carry on
I wanna spend time till it ends
I wanna fall with you again
Like we did when we first met
I wanna fall with you again
la la la la la, whoa (etc.)
You tried everything you never thought would work before
When you live, when you love, and you give them your all
You can always give up some more
Baby nothing means anything unless you’re here to share it with me
I can breathe, I can bleed, I can die in my sleep
Cause you’re always there in my dreams
I wanna spend time till it ends
I wanna fall with you again
Like we did when we first met
I wanna fall with you again
I wanna spend time till it ends
I wanna fall with you again
Like we did when we first met
I wanna fall with you again
Ohh, la la la (etc.)
You again





"whenever Wherever whatever"
Lead me on girl if you must
Take my heart and my love
Take of me all that you want
And if there's a thing that you need
I'd give you the breath that I breathe
And if ever you yearn for the love in me
Whenever wherever whatever, baby
Whenever wherever whatever, ba-ba-baby
Wish I knew if I could
Be the one that you would
Love forever and a day, baby
And if there's a thing that you need
For you and your blood I would bleed
And if ever you yearn for the love in me
Whenever wherever whatever, baby
Whenever wherever whatever, ba-ba-baby
Ba-ba-baby, ba-ba-baby
And if there's a thing that you need
I'd give you the breath
And if ever you yearn for the love in me
Whenever wherever whatever, baby
Whenever wherever whatever




Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

tolong komentarnya yang membangun ya?